Friday, October 26, 2012

2nd Attempt- Cornrows

Here is this week's style.  I must say that I am getting better at braiding her hair.

I did a total of eight cornrows on top and six box braids at the bottom.  I recently purchased some snaps from Twist Braid Snap (http://www.twistbraidsnap.com/store/agora.cgi), and I love how  the snaps can make any twist or braid look even more fun!

Ms. Bree's cornrows are not tight at all, I decided to do them a bit loose because I will let the box braids out this afternoon.




After washing her hair with Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shampoo and Herbal Essence Hello Hydration, I added Creme of Nature Argan Oil and Bee Mine Luscious Moisturizer and proceeded it to band the hair.

What style are you or your little one rocking this week??




No comments:

Post a Comment