Here is another product review for all of you!
The Original Turbie Twist (Microfiber Version)
"Turbie Twist® is the Original Super Absorbent Twist
and Loop hair towel that Stays in Place! Featuring a unique tapered design, the Turbie Twist® allows for a perfect fit on all head sizes making it great for Kids and Adults! The lightweight design also reduces neck strain. Through savings in laundry and blow drying time the product practically pays for itself. Less blow drying = healthier hair!"
Features of the Turbie Twist®
How to use it:
Is very easy to use and a lot more comfortable than a regular towel.
It is really that easy!
1. I gather and twist her hair up then place the towel as shown on Picture 1 (the Loop will be on the back of your head);
2. Now, you have the longer portion of the towel in front of you. Twist it as shown on Picture 2;
3. Then bring it back and put the twisted part of the Turbie through the loop and done!
Then it will look like this:
My daughter hates anything that covers her ears, but she sure didn't mind this soft material covering her ears.
This product gets a big 10 from me for so many reasons, let's go over a few:
1. Practicality: It is very easy to use and it actual stays in place. My poor baby no longer will have to hold the towel in place and this product is machine washable.
2. Weight: I love the fact that is very light in weight, my daughter is only five years old and using a regular towel can be very uncomfortable for her. Once the towel get wet becomes heavy therefore causing some discomfort on her neck.
3. Less Damaging: Because it is made out of Microfiber, it's less damaging to her curly hair.
Now, about the "super absorbent- less blow drying" part of their claim- I can't really say that I agree or disagree to that part of the product's description because I never blow dry Ms Bree's hair after washing it. But what I can tell you is that water was not running down her back or down her face.
The Turbie Twist was convenient, easy to use, stayed in place and it gave her more freedom to move around until I was ready to sit and moisturize her hair.
I've heard that using a t-shirt is just as good but I always end up trashing old t-shirts and never saving any. I also believe that what makes the Turbie Twist easier to put on is the shape of the product.
This is a product any curly should have!
Where you can buy it:
*Bed Bath & Beyond;
*Some Walmart Stores;
*Amazon.com; and of course
Do you owe a Turbie Twist?? Share your review with us and let the other readers know your thoughts !