Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Simple Styles: Braid Out


I'm going to try to make this as short as possible... I will not get upset if you need to stop and come back later to finish reading it!  This post its all about "Braids Out".  Below you will see pictures of Braids Out from two different styles.  

On our last post, Short Cornrows and Beads, Ms Bree had a few cornrows on top and a few on the back.  

This is what her curlz looked like when I took the braids out.




Product Used:  Bee Mine Bee Lovely Daily Moisturizer;
Hello Kitty Headband from Target.


DAY 2-Half Up Pony Tail




The picture below was taken after school.  As you all can see, her hair gained a little bit of "volume".. Ha ha! Her curlz still looked amazing and was soft!  

Product Used:  Bee Mine Bee Lovely Daily Moisturizing
1 Ouchless Band
1 Bow Hair Clip to match her shirt.






DAY 3- Messy Bun


The messy bun was easy to do, by now her hair was "big" so I just spritz some water and applied a bit more of Bee Mine Bee Lovely Daily Moisturizer and gathered all the hair in one loose pony tail.

Then I grabbed the end of the pony tail and pined (hair pins) all ends close to the band securing the pony tail.  

As you can probably see from the pictures above, it was time to co-wash and style her hair, which I did.  

I washed her hair with Bee Mine Botanical Moisturizing Shampoo;
Conditioner her hair with Bee Mine Avocado Conditioner;

And because she enjoyed wearing her hair out so much, I decided to give her another week of wearing her hair down and I did 10 braids in order to do a Braid Out.

After rinsing her hair out:

I applied our mix of 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and Castor Oil;
then I applied Bee Mine Luscious Moisturizer with a little Bee Mine Curly Butter;
and did the braids.   

I sent her to school wearing the braids;

Once I've picked Ms. Bree up from school, I got her ready for her little friend's birthday party at Chuckee Cheese and unraveled all her braids.

This is what her hair looked like:
DAY 1




As you can see, her hair was shiny and soft.





DAY 2- Just with a Headband


I damped her hair a little bit and applied Bee Mine Deja Hair Milk;
and just a simple black Headband to accessorize

DAY 3



For Day 3, I again damped her hair a little bit and applied Bee Mine Deja Hair Milk... 



2 comments:

  1. Her hair turned out great! This is exactly why I LOVE the Bee Mine hair products. Which products are your fav?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tamara: Thank you... I loved the way her braid out looked... the best by far, The longer I use Bee Mine the more I fall in love with them.... my favorite... Bee Mine Luscious Moisturizer and Curly Butter for her... when it comes to my waves.. Deja Hair Milk.

      Delete