Thursday, April 14, 2016

Cherry Blossom by Sinful Colors Professionals

Today I bring to you "Cherry Blossom" by Sinful Colors Professional. 


Now, if you follow us on Facebook then you've watched our "weekly nail polish update"  video and you've seen the new additions to my "Sinful Color" Nail Polish Collection!

This nail polish looks as delicate as the name and is full pink shimmer! (this reminds me of Ms Bree's new favorite show Shimmer and Shine)


Don't forget to apply a base coat before applying the color.  There are a couple of reasons why I always recommend base coat before applying any polish but especially a dark color polish: 

a.  It helps the nail from staining when using dark colors. Here is an extra tip, use a "nail hardener" to keep nails healthy and strong, then apply the base coat, and

b. The nail polish tends to last longer when you use a base coat.

As you can see on the picture above, the color is very light after just one coat but you can still appreciate the amount of shimmer.  It will be perfect for any little girl!  



One coat didn't do it for me therefore I applied a two more coats. I really wanted to capture the color of "real cherry blossoms".

This nail polish doesn't require a top coat as it contains a lot of shimmer but I highly recommend it, especially if you want to give your nail and extra glossy look.



*Sigh* the final product!! Isn't it lovely??  I added something new this time, a little applique!

What do you think?  

Remember, you can grab this nail color or any Sinful Color Professional nail polishes at your local store from $1.99- $2.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment