Monday, September 3, 2012

How to Easily Modify a Style!

Ms. Bree still rocking the box braids I did nine days ago!!  

the pictures below shows Bree wearing her hair  in the cute style of rope twist in the front and box braids in the back.  While I was moisturizing her box braids, she mentioned she wanted "all over her hair." Which in her 3 year old language meant she wanted box braids on the front section as well, so I did it.  

Style we started with:




I undid her rope twists carefully, and moisturized her hair with Bee Mine Luscious Moisturizer and started braiding.  

The braids on the front section are not really "box" braids, as you can see in the bottom two pictures, they are more of a "diamond" shape.  This happened because her top section was already parted in an angle  and I just worked with what I had instead of redoing the entire sections above her ears.  As you all can see, the result were the same.


Below are some random pictures of Ms. Bree wearing her box braids in different styles: 



        




No comments:

Post a Comment