Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Rocking their Fro While Skating. .


As I mentioned on one of my last posts, I've decided to let Ms. Bree wear her hair "free" a bit more often in order to give her scalp a break from all the styling.  

My husband and I decided to take the kids to the new Skating Rink near our house and see how the kids felt about the whole "skating" idea.


So here they are rocking their "little big hair" while having fun at SK8 City!!


                

GET THE LOOK:



I washed Ms. Bree's hair in the morning then I applied the following products to her wet hair:

1. 100% Coconut Oil; and

2.  Bee Mine Luscious Moisturizer.

Ms. Bree stayed indoors the entire time until her hair was 100% dry.  NOTE:  the reason I do this is to prevent her hair from frizzing and becoming tangled.

About an hour before going to the skate rink I applied very light coat of Eco Styler Gel (with Argan Oil) !!

Now, Little Man has not had a haircut in about three (3) weeks because he kindly informed me that he does NOT want his hair cut.  (We will see how long that lasts)



Little Man's hair is different from my daughter's hair.  

After washing his hair  with Curly Q's Cleaning Creme and Curly Q's Coconut Cream Moisturizer Conditioner, I applied the following:

1. Bee Mine Luscious Moisturizer with a little bit of 
2. Bee Mine Curly Butter and done.  

His hair retains moisture a lot longer than Ms. Bree's and requires very little products.  





No comments:

Post a Comment