Monday, June 3, 2013

Small Business Spotlight: ME2KIDZ



1. What is the name of your Business? 


     Me 2 Kidz



    
2. Where is your business located? 

   We’re online line only, for now!

3. Business' Website:  http://www.me2kidz.com
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/me2kidz



   
4. Are you the owner? 

     Yes, my name is Linnea.




5.  Briefly tell us about your business:

     We are a line of children’s tshirts, designed with characters that have curly hair, like your fans. Like myself as a child. Like lots of kids out there who do not look like the characters you might see on a tshirt if you walked into a children’s clothing store.




6.  How did you come to be in this line of work? 

     Well, I have a god son who I spent a spent a lot of time shopping for (yes, he’s spoiled!). While shopping I realized that any character tshirt I liked for him, depicted characters with fair skin and/or straight hair. So I started looking at girls graphic t’s, same thing. I thought it only fair that kids like him be able to wear clothing that shows people like them.





7. How long have you been doing this? 

   We just started in April 2013. I’ve been sitting on the idea for a long time and finally decided to just do it.




8. Who would benefit from your product? 

   Any little girl with big curls! (We’re working on something for the curly haired boys too!)



9. How can our fans place their order or contact you? 

   On our website, go to the shop page and make your selection. You can contact me at me2kidz2013@gmail.com


10. Any current specials or event you want to share with our fans? 

      ME2KIDZ will be having a giveaway on June 10th, 2013!!! STAY TUNED for that!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment