Kathleen Johnson and the name of my business is "Snapaholics"
2. Where is your business located?
Online business based out of Salt Lake City Utah
3. Business' Website:
4. Are you the owner?
Yes, I am the new owner. I purchased it from the previous owner a few months ago.
5. Briefly tell us about your business:Snapaholics is an online store selling hair accessories mostly geared for kids but we have things for adults too. We provide hair beads, beading tools, hair snaps, hair barrettes, and ballies for kids at great prices. We specialize in hard-to-find bling! We also have styling tools, satin pillow cases, and sleep caps. We have a page featuring hair styling videos as well.
6. How did you come to be in this line of work?When I adopted my oldest daughter she was almost 4 and had tons of hair. I had to quickly learn everything I could about taking care of and styling African American hair. What a fun adventure that has been. She is almost 10 now and I have learned so much along the way. We also now have a 3 year old, so I have 2 gorgeous girls whose hair I enjoy styling and caring for.
In my area, it is hard to find hair accessories and hair products geared towards african american hair so it has always been a struggle to get the right things for them. So, when Snapaholics became available to purchase it seemed like the perfect fit for me. I can continue to stay home with my cute girls, have my own business, and offer a product that I know is needed in areas like mine.
7. How long have you been doing this?
I purchased Snapaholics just a few short months ago. However, Snapaholics was run by the previous owner for several years.
8. Who would benefit from your product?Anyone can benefit from our products. We have items that are geared towards younger girls but we also have items that older girls and tweens would like. We also have items adults can use. We are adding items weekly so we are trying to get a little of something for everyone. Soon, we will have a bigger variety of sleep caps and we will have some designs for boys as well.
9. How can our fans place their order or contact you?You can email Snapaholics email@example.com You can order anytime from the website www.snapaholics.com
10. Any current specials or event you want to share with our fans?